Absolutely! In fact, we have designed our venue to cater to this special need! Your vendors can provide you pricing and staffing recommendations should a space flip be necessary for your event.
Round: 60"round (Qty: 22) & 48" (Qty: 6) Rectangle: 6' rectangular (Qty: 6)
Chairs: 200 white resin padded chairs
Glad you asked! We offer linen table clothes and linen napkins at a fraction of the cost of other vendors! Please ask us for our emailed information with the color, size, and price!
Tablecloth and napkin colors: Black, white, Pink, Seafoam (pale yellow green), Teal, Gold, Burgundy, Champagne, Grey, Loyal Blue, Red, Dark Green, Dark Purple, Navy, Peach [Based on Availability]
Orders must be placed >4 weeks in advance and are based on availability.
Self-parking with street parking. Ample parking and neighboring parking lots in very close proximity. Valet parking options available, inquire for details.
It's your day! You can bring in most any décor you like. We just require that the space be returned to its original pre-party condition. Because of the historic nature of the building, we ask that you refrain from implementing any decor that would permanently damage the condition of the building. The following items are restricted: glitter, confetti-like materials, staples, nails, glue, paint or over-sized items.
Decorations and lighting rentals need to be removed at the end of your event. An additional cleaning fee will be assessed for any décor left behind after an event.
Any party you can think of, our historic building is ready! Whether it's a Class reunions, Family gatherings, Holiday celebrations, Quinceañeras, Birthday parties, Funeral luncheons or dinners, Corporate events, Bar Mitzvahs, Pharmaceutical dinners, Sweet 16's, Bridal showers, Weddings, Wedding receptions, Gender reveal parties, or anything else, we are here!
Any candles used must be placed in candle holders and enclosed on the side. Sparklers are allowed for use outside of the building, excluding covered entry area.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the rental rate and signed contract are required to reserve the event date. This goes directly towards your balance.
50% venue rental rate balance and any additional venue charges, add-ons, change of orders, or catering related fees are due in full 7 days prior to the event date.
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT ($250) Client agrees that the Refundable Deposit may be applied to cover any damages or additional charges that occurred during their event. The refundable deposit will be returned to client, without interest, within 7 days after client's event.
Cancellation of venue rental within 10 months of the event date the remaining venue rental balance will be owed to Main Street Hall. If cancelled more than 10 months prior to the event date, the remaining venue rental balance and additional fees will not be charged. Cancellation notices must be received in writing. Rental deposit is non-refundable.
Most Definitely! Whether you bring your own beer (BYOB), or hire a bartender, the state of Texas requires you to have TABC certified bartenders serve all alcohol.
- Main St Hall staff sets up the venue according to the clients desired floor plan / table arrangements prior to client's arrival.
- All modifications or rearranging of tables, chairs, decorations, etc. after our final set up, prior to the event, is coordinated and handled by the client.
- Each family and party are unique to the number of guests, available party members that help, the extent of the tablescape, and number of pre-set tables. From previous client flips, those have typically have taken 5 minutes to complete.
- While other venues do not allow clients to move any tables or chairs once they are set, we allow our clients to be free to arrange as they choose.
- Upon receiving the deposit, we will send you the contract must be signed by the responsible client and returned to Main St Hall within 48 hours of deposit). This will be emailed to you separately.